- Racecourses - Non-Raceday|
Banquet and Functions|
- Exclusive Shopping|
- Children's Corner|
- Lifestyle and Interest|
- The Racing Club|
Happy Valley Clubhouse|
Sha Tin Clubhouse|
Beas River Country Club|
- The Beijing Clubhouse
- About Membership
- News and Announcements
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Telephone Directory
Happy Valley Racecourse
|Entrances||Club Buildings||Other Buildings|
|Stable Building||1/||Jockey Club Headquarters Building||11/||Craigengower Cricket Club|
|Racing Museum||2/||Stable Building||12/||Hong Kong Football Club|
|Moon Koon Restaurant||Racing Museum||13/||The Queen Elizabeth Stadium|
|Happy Valley Stand||Moon Koon Restaurant|
|Pavilion Stand||3/||Happy Valley Stand|
|Members Stand III||4/||Pavilion Stand|
|Members Stand I,||5/||Members Stand III|
|Members Main Entrance||6/||Members Stand II|
|Leading Edge||7/||Members Stand I,|
|The Public Stands,||Members Main Entrance|
|The Public Entrance||8/||The Public Stands,|
|The Public Entrance|
All the boxes at the racecourses are assigned an alpha-numeric address number. The address number is designed to facilitate Members and guests to locate a box via the shortest route.
- During Happy Valley race meetings, Voting Members and Honorary Voting Members, by displaying their parking labels, may park their cars in the basement of the Jockey Club Headquarters Building using the entrance on Wong Nei Chung Road.
- During Happy Valley race meetings, each of the Owners with table reservations or Owners with Starters will be offered one parking space at the basement of the Jockey Club Headquarters Building. To reserve the parking space, simply register the car license number when making table reservations or call 1815 from 9:00am on the declaration day. Car park labels will be offered to Owners on a first come, first served basis and subject to space availability.
- During cross-betting at Happy Valley, Members may access the car park area by displaying their Members' car park labels on a first come, first served basis and subject to space availability.
|Jockey Club Headquarters Car Park|
*Parking restrictions are subject to changes via announcements on notice boards.