- Racecourses - Non-Raceday|
Banquet and Functions|
- Exclusive Shopping|
- Children's Corner|
- Lifestyle and Interest|
- The Racing Club|
Happy Valley Clubhouse|
Sha Tin Clubhouse|
Beas River Country Club|
- The Beijing Clubhouse
- About Membership
- News and Announcements
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Telephone Directory
Sha Tin Racecourse
|Buildings and Facilities||Car Parks|
|Racecourse Facilities||1/||Sha Tin Clubhouse||Sha Tin Clubhouse Car Park (Indoor)|
|Other Buildings||2/||Members Main Entrance||Sha Tin Clubhouse Car Park (Outdoor)|
|3/||Jockey Club Box & Racing Centre||Sha Tin Clubhouse Multi-Storey Car Park|
|4/||Covered Parade Ring||Granstand II Car Park|
|5/||Grandstand I||Penfold Car Park|
|9/||Concourse / Taxi Stand|
|7/F||A701, A702, A703, A704, B705 (Voting Members Box), D708, D709 (Putonghua VIP Box), D710-D711 (The Racing Club), D712 (Private Box), D713 and D716|
|6/F||B601 (Owners Box 6/F Section 1), B602 (Owners Box 6/F Section 2) and D603 (Owners Box 6/F Section 3)|
|5/F||B501-B502, B503-B505, B506-B507 (Owners Cabin), B508 (Loges / Members Coffee Shop 5/F), D509, D510, D511, D512 and D513|
|4/F||B401 (Members Box 4/F Section 1 - Paddock), B402 (Members Box 4/F Section 2 - Bauhinia) and D403 (Members Box 4/F Section 3 - Pak Hop)|
|3/F||B301-B302 (Owners Box 3/F), Inner Circle and Champion Circle|
|2/F||B200 (Jockey Club Box), B201 and Public Betting Hall|
|1/F||B101, Owners Pavilion and Public Betting Hall|
|6/F||E621, E622, E623, E624, E625, E626, E627, E628, E629, F630, F631, F632, F633, F634, F635, F636, F637 and F638|
|5/F||E520, E522 (Pak Sing Restaurant) and Public Betting Hall|
|4m/F||Food and Beverage|
|4/F||Public Betting Hall|
|2m/F||Food and Beverage|
|2/F||Public Betting Hall|
|1m/F||Media Hall Two, MezzaOne and Media Hall One|
|1/F||Public Betting Hall and Fun Zone|
All the boxes at the racecourses are assigned an alpha-numeric address number. The address number is designed to facilitate Members and guests to locate a box via the shortest route.
|Sha Tin Clubhouse Car Park|
|Grandstand II Car Park|
|Penfold Car Park|
*Parking restrictions are subject to changes via announcements on notice boards.
Free Coach Service to Sha Tin Racecourse
- Members may use the coach service to and from the Jockey Club Headquarters and Sha Tin Racecourse. If you wish to reserve a seat, please call the Membership Hotline: 1814 / 1815 / 1816.
- Members coach reservations can be made through the Membership Hotline up to 11:00am on the day of a normal day meeting and up to 4:00pm on the day of a normal night meeting.
- The reservations of the Members coach are on a first come, first served basis.
- Members and their guests may use the pick-up points on either Hong Kong or Kowloon side. The pick-up point on Hong Kong side is at the Jockey Club Headquarters, Happy Valley while the Kowloon side is at the Somerset Road, Kowloon Tong (corner of Kent Road).
- The pick-up point for the return coach is at around 30 metres left of the Members Main Entrance.
- Departure Times and Routes are as follows:
To Sha Tin Racecourse
Departure Times* Sha Tin Day Meetings Sha Tin Night Meetings First race starts at 1:00pm First race starts at 12:30pm or before From Jockey Club Headquarters, Happy Valley 11:30am
From Somerset Road, Kowloon Tong 11:45am 11:30am 6:15pm
Departure Point Departure Times 30 metres left of Members Main Entrance, Grandstand I, Sha Tin Racecourse Last race starts 15 minutes after the last race starts 30 minutes after the last race starts
- To cancel the coach reservations, Members may call the Membership Hotline 1814 before 3:00pm, two days prior to the race meeting.
- To ensure the most efficient use of resources, a cancellation / no-show charge of HK$30 per single trip per seat will be debited to your membership account should you cancel your reservation after the cancellation cut-off time or fail to take up the reserved coach seats.