Create bonds with ponies by visiting and riding with them regularly at their Beas River home on selected days.
Quotas are limited, please make reservation in advance.
The details of these events may change according to the government's latest social distancing regulations. Please call Membership Services Hotline 1812 or check member.hkjc.com for updates.
(except 22 Jan 2023 & 9 Apr 2023)
Session 1: 9:00am – 10:00am
Session 2: 10:00am – 11:00am
Session 3:00pm – 4:00pm
October to May
Session 1: 10:00am – 11:00am
Session 2: 11:00am – 12:00noon
Session 3: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Session 4: 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Pony riding
- Stable management class
- A complimentary kids menu at The Old Clubhouse
*Please assemble at least 15 minutes before session starting time.
- Reservations for all sessions of the following month are open at 9am on the third Wednesday of each month on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each subscriber can only reserve one session in the same month.
- Reservation and cancellation deadline: 3pm on the Friday prior to the event date.
- Comply with the Club’s Conditions of Entry
- Undergo RAT within the preceding 24 hours prior of visit (or PCR test conducted within 48 hours) and presented a photo with negative result with Name of the Members/guests and Day & time of the test conducted.
Children and accompanied persons failing to present relevant proof may be asked to leave the venues.
These protocols may change and Members should follow the latest guidelines issued on the Club website for arrangements on the event day.
Terms and Condition
- Date with Ponies sessions are open to Fun with Ponies Programme subscribers only.
- Each subscriber may secure one session of Date with Ponies per month only. In case there are any repeated bookings in the same month, only the latest booking made will be confirmed where the previous booking will be cancelled automatically.
- Pony availability is subject to pony’s condition and riding instructor’s discretion.
- Pony will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis on site and is subject to riding instructor’s discretion.
- If a session is full, reservations will be put on waitlist according to call time.
- Reservation and cancellation deadline is 3pm on the Friday prior to the event date
- For cancellations made before the deadline, new reservations for other sessions in the same month are allowed.
- For absence or cancellations made after the deadline, no further reservations in the same month will be accepted.
- For absence or cancellation after 3pm on Friday prior to event date, a fee of HK$100 will be charged.
- Booking arrangement for Date with Ponies is subject to change. For any updates, please refer to the Fun with Ponies programme website or call Membership Services Hotline 1812.
Adverse weather arrangement
- The activity will be cancelled if a Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or higher, Amber Rainstorm, Red Rainstorm or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted two hours prior to event start (i.e. 8am for AM session and 12 noon for PM session).
- The Beas River Equestrian Centre ('BREC') Riding instructor has the absolute discretion to cancel the activity should he/she considers the weather condition at BREC is not suitable for such activity.
- For on-day weather situation, please contact BREC at 2966 1990.
- BREC will inform registered Members in case of cancellation of the activity as soon as practicable.
Special arrangement for events under epidemic situation
- Each session is one hour
- Each participating child can only be accompanied by ONE adult per visit
- All children attending the event (including horse riding) and their family members MUST wear masks
- Adults should stay outside the paddock throughout the event