- About Membership
- News and Announcements
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Membership Status and Forms
- Telephone Directory
Members must present membership card when using Club facilities
- Card Number
- Member's Name
- Membership Number
- Family Number
- Membership Category
For principal, spouse or child aged 18 or above
Private Label Card
HKJC facilities only
For spouse or child aged under 21
Each Member will be issued a set of racing badges.
For principal member's use ONLY
For spouse's / guest's use
View more about the Members Racing Badges, Season Badges and Guest Badges.
Car Park Label
Each Member will also receive a car park label with specified parking privileges.
|Non Race Day||Race Day *|
|Jockey Club Headquarter||Free parking is limited to 3 hours per day
No overnight parking
|Should leave the car park
2.5 hours before the first race starts
|Sha Tin Clubhouse||No overnight parking|
Members may request for a race day car park label valid for use during Sha Tin race meetings upon his/her table booking at the Sha Tin Racecourse.
View more about the Driving and Parking details.
To Attend Races
Members may attend race meetings at Members Enclosures with racing babge. Members may also call our Members Hotline 1814 to reserve a table at the Members Boxes.
To the racecourses
- Free coach service is available to and from the Sha Tin Racecourse on every Sha Tin race meeting.
- Members may request for a race day car park label vaild for use during Sha Tin race meetings upon his/her table booking at the Sha Tin Racecourse.
Inviting guests to races
Member's guests may also attend race meetings at Members Enclosure with guest badges, which could be obtained 2 weeks before the race meeting at:
- Members Service Centre on the G/F of the Jockey Club Headquarters
- 2 Racecourses (Available only on race days)
- 3 Clubhouses in Hong Kong
- 10 designed Off-course Betting Branches
Members can enjoy the privilege of using a wide range of facilities on race meetings. The following are only a few suggestions from us:
Happy Valley Racecourse
- 7/F Grandstand – Provincial
- 3/F Members Stand II – Home Straight
- 7/F Members Stand II – Winning Post
- Box D604-605, 6/F Members stand III - Y Box
- 7/F and 8/F Members Stand III
- 7/F Pavilion Stand – The Chalk
- 5/F Happy Valley Stand
- 2/F Happy Valley Stand – Moon Koon Restaurant
Sha Tin Racecourse
- 4/F Grandstand I, Section 1 – Paddock
- 4/F Grandstand I, Section 2 – Hong Kong Sixties
- 4/F Grandstand I, Section 3 – Pak Hop
- Box D511, 5/F Members Stand I – Y Box
- 5/F Grandstand I, Members Coffee Shop
- 5/F Grandstand I Cabin (Parade Ring side)
Sha Tin Clubhouse
Dining Facilities Available For Children
Members are entitled to exclusive access to the facilities below during non-racedays:Moon Koon Restaurant
The Racing Club
Full Members can enjoy all the Clubhouse facilities including Happy Valley Clubhouse, Sha Tin Clubhouse, Beas River Country Club and The Beijing Clubhouse, while Racing Members may use The Beijing Clubhouse and join our exclusive Concession Schemes to enjoy privileges at Sha Tin Clubhouse and Beas River Country Club.
Please click on Introduction to Memberhip to learn more about the privileges attached to each type of Membership and all the concession schemes available.
Please refer to Horse Owner for more details on owner's privileges and services.