- Racecourses - Non-Raceday|
Banquet and Functions|
- Exclusive Shopping|
- Children's Corner|
- Lifestyle and Interest|
- The Racing Club|
Happy Valley Clubhouse|
Sha Tin Clubhouse|
Beas River Country Club|
- The Beijing Clubhouse
- About Membership
- News and Announcements
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Telephone Directory
Using Clubhouse Facilities
- The rules of the Club concerning Membership and use of the Club’s facilities are fully explained in the Club’s Articles of Association, Bye-laws and Facilities Directory, copies of which are available for inspection on request at the Members Services Centres, Recreation Offices and dining rooms. The making, alternation, and amendment of any Bye-laws and facility guidelines shall be effected by displaying a notice on the Club’s notice boards.
- The giving of gratuities to an employee of the Club is prohibited except for a yearly contribution to a Gratuity Fund to be distributed to staff around the time of the Chinese New Year.
- A Member who has grounds for complaint concerning any fellow Member or other person using a Facility or a Club employee or who wishes to suggest improvements to a Facility is required to refer the matter in writing to the respective Manager of the Clubhouse.
- Members or their guests must observe the Laws of Hong Kong and all the rules of the Club at all times while they are within the premises of the Club.
- Members should maintain courtesy towards fellow Members and staff, look after facilities, and respect others’ privacy and equal right to enjoy facilities.
- Members should indemnify the Club to the full extent of the financial liability incurred by the Club relating to any injury or damage to any person or property caused by themselves or their guests.
- In the premises of the Club, mobile phones must be set to silent or vibration mode, and mobile phone conversation is prohibited within all restaurants, coffee shops, bars and all recreation facilities; but is permitted in the area outside the interior of these dining and recreation outlets, private function rooms, changing rooms and washrooms, Levade shop, the Chalets, and car parks.
- Members should not leave their guests' or children under the age of 12 unaccompanied in the Clubhouses, and they are responsible for the conducts of their guests.
- All Clubhouses have specific restrictions on guests access to the use of Club’s facilities, especially during July and August, as well as on all Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- No bring-in food is allowed in any Clubhouse and Racecourse Members’ Enclosure without prior approval from the Club.
- No photographic devices may be used in any part of the Clubhouses unless prior approval has been obtained from Clubhouse Management.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to those Members or guests who have not met the dress requirements of specific outlets. Please, therefore, observe respective dress codes of individual outlets.