- Racecourses - Non-Raceday|
Banquet and Functions|
- Exclusive Shopping|
- Children's Corner|
- Lifestyle and Interest|
- The Racing Club|
Happy Valley Clubhouse|
Sha Tin Clubhouse|
Beas River Country Club|
- The Beijing Clubhouse
- Go Racing
- Racing Calendar
- Voting Members Facilities
- Owners Facilities
- Members Facilities
- Other Facilities
- Table Availability
- Admission Badges
- Driving and Parking
Voting Members Boxes
Number of Tables Each Voting Member can Reserve
- Each Voting Member may reserve one table.
- Subject to seat availability, additional seats may be arranged should you wish to bring more guests to the box. Kindly make your request to our staff.
- If you have not made any reservations, you may still take up a table as a walk-in, subject to availability. You and your guests must comply with the dress standard of the box, in order to be eligible to take up a walk-in table in that box. You can go to the reception counter of the box of your choice and register your name and membership number with the receptionist.
- You may also check table availability at the Badge Office, Members Main Entrance of both racecourses, or call the Membership Service Hotlines.
- Any tables that are not occupied after the start of the third race will be allocated to walk-in Members according to the sequence of their registrations.
- A reservation card showing your name and membership number will be placed on your reserved table. You, your spouse or child(ren) aged 18-21 who opted for racecourse signing right, must sign the card to confirm your attendance. The signature should be identical to the one kept in the Club's records. The signatures will be verified to check for any misuses.
- Tables reserved but not occupied by the start of the third race will be allocated to other Members on the waiting list.
- A no-show charge, equivalent to the minimum catering charge per table, will be debited to your membership account should you fail to:
- cancel your reservation before the cancellation cut-off time
- take up your table by the start of the third race
- return the daily car park label after the cancellation of the reservation
- You must accompany your guests throughout a race meeting in the boxes / Owners Pavilion.
- You are required to sign for box / Owners Pavilion stickers for your guests at the reception counter. Your guests must wear the stickers prominently at all times during the race meeting. If you arrive before your guests, please leave the box stickers at the reception counter for your guests. Your guests will be asked to wait outside the box if you have not taken up your table.
English Commentary for Live Races
- Members may ask for staff assistance for listening English Commentary.
No Smoking Arrangement
- The amended Smoking (Public Health) Ordinance (cap.371) was introduced from 1 January 2007. All indoor areas within Sha Tin and Happy Valley Racecourses are designated no smoking areas. These areas include boxes, restaurants, betting lounges and halls, toilets, lift lobbies, staircases and escalators.
- Smoking is permitted in the open areas such as forecourts, Sha Tin MTR concourse, balconies / terraces. However, the following areas at Members Stands, Happy Valley are exceptions:
- Balcony of 1/F Members Only Betting Lounge, Members Stand II
- Balcony near the entrance of 7/F Winning Post, Members Stand II
- Designated balcony at 6/F and 7/F, Members Stand I