- Racecourses - Non-Raceday|
Banquet and Functions|
- Exclusive Shopping|
- Children's Corner|
- Lifestyle and Interest|
- The Racing Club|
Happy Valley Clubhouse|
Sha Tin Clubhouse|
Beas River Country Club|
- The Beijing Clubhouse
- About Membership
- News and Announcements
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Telephone Directory
Using Racecourse Facilities (On Racedays)
- The use of mobile phones is allowed at the racecourses; however they must be switched to silence or vibration mode.
- The use of mobile phone for conversation is not permitted in the Stewards Boxes, Voting Members Boxes, Parade Ring and winners photo areas.
- Member's Badge and Season Badge should not be transferred. The badge holders are responsible for the conduct of each guest for whom he / she has obtained a Guest Badge whilst such guest is on the premises of the Club on a raceday.
- Dress code is strictly enforced at the Members Enclosure, Voting Members Boxes, Owners Boxes and Members Boxes, and the Parade Ring. For details, please refer to Dress Code.
- No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Members Enclosure or Public Enclosure.
- All Members are entitled to use the Member's facilities at racecourse and have the following privileges:
- May attend race meetings in the Members Enclosure at Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses.
- May purchase admission badges for guests to attend race meetings in the Members Enclosure at both racecourses.
- May use Moon Koon Restaurant at Happy Valley Racecourse.
- May apply for, own and enter any racehorse under the terms and conditions set forth in the Club's Bye-laws, Rules of Racing and other regulations made by the Stewards of the Jockey Club from time to time.