- About Membership
- Notice Board
- Inside Membership
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Membership Status and Forms
- Telephone Directory
Happy Valley Clubhouse
25 Shan Kwong Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Happy Valley Clubhouse* Car Park
*Also known as The Hilltop in The Valley
- Car park operation hours:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Sundays and public holidays: 6:00am – 12:00midnight
- Wednesdays to Saturdays: 6:00am – 1:00am
- Members or Supplementary Cardholders with valid RFID car park labels displayed on the windscreen may park their cars in the car park, subject to space availability.
- Only one RFID car park label per Membership account can be used to access the Club’s premises at any time.
- Membership Card cannot be used for admission to the car park.
- The car park may only be used coextensively with the use of Clubhouse facilities. Free parking is limited to five hours per visit with a valid RFID car park label displayed on the windscreen. Members or Supplementary Cardholders having parked beyond this limit may have extended parking hours validated based on proof of use of Clubhouse facilities during that period. Otherwise, an overtime parking charge of HK$100 per hour and up to HK$500 per visit per day will be charged.
- No taxi, public omnibus, public light bus, coach, trailer, goods vehicle or other commercial vehicle is permitted to use the car park, unless permitted by the Stewards or their delegate.
- No vehicle with any company logo or advertisement is permitted to use the car park, unless permitted by the Stewards or their delegate.
- No overnight parking is allowed, unless permitted by the Stewards or their delegate.
- Parking exceeding eligible parking hours will be charged at HK$100 per hour and up to HK$500 per visit per day.
- Invited guests may park during opening hours from Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays) and after 9:00pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Invited guests, Members or Supplementary Cardholders without a valid RFID car park label will be issued guest parking tickets for parking on 1/F of the Happy Valley Old Clubhouse Car Park and UG/F of Happy Valley New Clubhouse Car Park. Guest parking tickets must be validated at the dining outlets / recreation facilities visited or at the Concierge in the presence of the Host Member or Supplementary Cardholder and based on proof of using Clubhouse facilities. Otherwise, an overtime parking fee of HK$100 per hour and up to HK$500 per visit per day will be charged, which can be settled by Octopus or Credit Card.
- Vehicles parked beyond eligible parking hours or in breach of any parking rules or conditions may be impounded or removed.
Prevailing statutory rates will be charged for recovery of vehicles:
- Impounding Charge: HK$320
- Removal Charge: HK$350
- HK$200 will be charged for each lost parking ticket.
- HK$150 will be charged for each lost RFID car park label.
- A number of parking spaces are reserved for Stewards and Voting Members.
- Disabled parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis to vehicles driven by holders of a Disabled Person's Parking Permit or Parking Certificate for Drivers Who Carry People with Mobility Disabilities issued by the Transport Department in respect of that vehicle and in accordance with the conditions or restrictions of such permit or certificate.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are available on LG/F of Happy Valley Old Clubhouse Car Park and G/F of Happy Valley New Clubhouse Car Park.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations may be used by electric vehicles with valid RFID car park labels by presenting the Principal Membership Card or the Spouse Supplementary Card. Each Membership account may use Electric Vehicle Charging Stations for a maximum of three hours per day.
- Unoccupied Electric Vehicle Charging Stations may be released by the Club for parking of non-electric vehicles when the car park is full.
- The Club will not accept any responsibility for the liability or damage to or loss of any vehicle or property therein, whilst on the premises of the Club.
- Use of the car park is subject to the Parking and Access Bye-laws as well as any restrictions and conditions of use issued by the Club.