- Go Racing
- Racing Calendar
- Voting Members Facilities
- Owners Facilities
- Members Facilities
- Other Facilities
- Table Availability
- Admission Badges
- Driving and Parking
Sha Tin Racecourse
2/F Grandstand I
Minimum Dress Code
Points to Note
- Members will be asked to present their Membership Cards at the reception counter of MB2 Members Bar for seat allocation.
- Each Membership account will be eligible to take up at most 4 seats. Members must accompany their guests for seat allocation.
- Rental fee: Normal Races: HK$35 per seat; Hong Kong International Races: HK$65 per seat
- Food and Beverage consumption not included
- Only telephone booking is accepted on the first booking date.
- Members must accompany their guests for seat allocation.
No Smoking Arrangement
- The Smoking (Public Health) Ordinance (cap.371) was introduced from 1 January 2007. All indoor areas within the Sha Tin and Happy Valley Racecourses are designated no smoking areas (including electronic cigarette). These areas include boxes, restaurants, betting lounges and halls, toilets, lift lobbies, staircases and escalators.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarette) is permitted in the open areas such as forecourts, Racecourse MTR concourse, balconies/terraces. However, the following areas are exceptions:
- Balcony near the entrance of MB7 Members Box 7/F (Winning Post), Members Stand II, Happy Valley Racecourse
- Designated balcony at Loges, Members Stand II, Happy Valley Racecourse
- Designated balcony at 6/F and 7/F, Members Stand I, Happy Valley Racecourse
- Designated balcony at Loges, Grandstand I, Sha Tin Racecourse
All activities, schedules, discounts, offers and other information may subject to change at any time without prior notice.