- About Membership
- Notice Board
- Inside Membership
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Membership Status and Forms
- Telephone Directory
Rules for Using Racecourse Facilities
- General Points to Note
- Reservation Guideline of Racecourses Facilities
- Non-Raceday facilities Cancellation / No-show Charges
Points to Note When Exercising Membership Privileges
- Observe all Bye-laws, Rules and instructions of Club’s staff
- Respect fellow users of Members’ facilities and Club’s staff
- Present Membership Cards when using the Members’ facilities upon check in
- Wear Racing Badges when attending or using facilities of the Members’ Enclosures at race meetings
- Handle the Club's property and equipment with care
- Always accompany your children and guests
- Tip or provide gratuities to Club’s staff
- Allow any third party to use your Membership Card or non-transferrable Racing Badge
- Abuse or remove the Club's supplies
- Park your car overnight on the Club's premises
- Use foul language or behave in an unruly manner on the Club's premises
Points to Observe at Racecourses
- The use of mobile phones is allowed at the racecourses; however they must be switched to silent or vibration mode.
- The use of mobile phone for conversation is not permitted in the Stewards Boxes, Voting Members Boxes, Parade Ring and winners' photo areas.
- Member's Badge and Season Badge should not be transferred. The badge holders are responsible for the conduct of each guest for whom he/she has obtained a guest badge whilst such guest is on the premises of the Club on a race day.
- Dress code is strictly enforced at the Steward Boxes, Voting Members Boxes, Owners Boxes and Members Boxes, the Parade Ring and other Members' Enclosures. For details, please refer to Dress Code.
- No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Member's Enclosure or Public Enclosure.
- All Members are entitled to use the Member's facilities at racecourse and have the following privileges:
- May attend race meetings in the Member's Enclosure at the Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses.
- May purchase guest badges for guests to attend race meetings in the Member's Enclosure at both racecourses.
- May use Moon Koon Restaurant at the Happy Valley Racecourse.
- May apply for, own and enter any racehorse under the terms and conditions set forth in the Club's Bye-laws, Rules of Racing and other regulations made by the Stewards of the Jockey Club from time to time.
Raceday Facilities Reservation Guideline
Reservation for Voting Members Facilities，please refer to Booking procedure (Voting Members Boxes).
Reservation for Owners Facilities，please refer to Booking procedure (Owners Boxes).
Reservation for Members Facilities，please refer to Booking procedure (Members Boxes).
Non-Raceday Facilities Reservation Guideline (Applies to Provincial / The Chalk / Moon Koon Restaurant)
Maximum Reservation Lead Time
Regular Table: one month
Private Room: 3 months
|Happy Valley Racecourses||
The following charges applies to Provincial / The Chalk / Moon Koon Restaurant (Non-Raceday)
|Booking Type||Cancellation Charge||No-show Charge
(Host Members + Number of guests)
|Regular Table||HK$100 per person
(Cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time
|HK$200 per person|
|Private Room /
||100% of the minimum charge|
|Guest Chef /
Wine Dinner /
Full charge per person
A La Carte:
HK$400 per person
|Festive Programme||Full charge per person
(Cancellation made less than 14 calendar days prior to the reserved date)
|Full charge per person|
|Buffet||50% charge per person
(Cancellation made less than one hour prior to the reserved time)
|Full charge per person|