- About Membership
- Notice Board
- Membership Cards and Signing Rights
- Members' Benefits
- Young Members
- New Members
- Points to Observe
- Driving and Parking
- Online Members' Facilities Directory
- Membership Status and Forms
- Telephone Directory
Members must present membership card when using Club facilities.
- Card Number
- Member's Name
- Membership Number
- Family Number
- Membership Category
For Principal Member, spouse or unmarried children between the age of 18 and 21
Private Label Card
HKJC facilities only
For spouse or unmarried children between the age of 8 and 21
Each Member will be issued a set of racing badges.
For Principal Member’s use ONLY
For spouse's / guest's use
View more about the Members Racing Badges, Season Badges and Guest Badges.
RFID Car Park System
Each Membership account can register up to three vehicles and only one vehicle may be parked at any Club premises at one time.
A set of parking label and RFID tag will be assigned to each registered vehicle.
Please refer to the Members’ Facilities Directory for the details of parking privileges at the Club’s Car Parks.
* Please note that the parking label illustrated above is for reference only. Your parking label may look slightly different.
View more about the Driving and Parking details.
To Attend Races
Members may attend race meetings in the Members Enclosures with racing badge. Members may also call our Members Services Hotline 1814 to reserve a table at the Members Boxes.
To the racecourses
- Members may request for a race day car park label vaild for use during Sha Tin race meetings upon his/her table booking at Sha Tin Racecourse.
- Free coach service is available to and from the Jockey Club Headquarters and Sha Tin Racecourse on every Sha Tin race meeting.
- Requests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis
- More details on the free coach service
Member's guests may also attend race meetings in the Members Enclosure with guest badges, which could be obtained two weeks before the race meeting at:
- Members Service Centre on the G/F of the Jockey Club Headquarters
- 2 Racecourses (during race meetings only)
- 3 Clubhouses in Hong Kong
- 12 designed Off-Course Betting Branches
Members can enjoy the privilege of using a wide range of facilities on race meetings. The following are only a few suggestions from us:
- 7/F Grandstand – Provincial
- 3/F Members Stand II – Home Straight
- 7/F Members Stand II – Winning Post
- 6/F Members stand III – Y Box
- Topaz 7/F and Topaz 8/F, Members Stand III
- 7/F Pavilion Stand – The Chalk
- 2/F Happy Valley Stand – Moon Koon Restaurant
- 4/F Grandstand I, Section 1 – Paddock
- 4/F Grandstand I, Section 2 – Hong Kong Sixties
- 4/F Grandstand I, Section 3 – Pak Hop
- 5/F Members Stand I – Y Box
- 5/F Grandstand I, Members Coffee Shop
- 5/F Grandstand I Cabin (Parade Ring side)
Sha Tin Clubhouse
Dining Facilities Available For Children
All Week Dining Facilities
Members are entitled to exclusive access to the All Week Dining Facilities below:Moon Koon Restaurant
The Racing Club
Full Members can enjoy all the Clubhouse facilities including Happy Valley Clubhouse, Sha Tin Clubhouse, Beas River Country Club and The Beijing Clubhouse, while Racing Members may use The Beijing Clubhouse and join our exclusive Concession Schemes to enjoy privileges at Sha Tin Clubhouse and Beas River Country Club.
Please click on Introduction to Membership to learn more about the privileges attached to each type of Membership and all the concession schemes available.
Please refer to Horse Owner for more details on owner's privileges and services.